All Our Customers That See the Blue Sky Sapphire 22ft Say it’s Gorgeous!
Who said caravans couldn’t be spacious, modern and outwardly stunning?
Because your eyes will light up when you see the gorgeous Blue Sky Sapphire 22ft – featuring a brand new layout designed by the team at Sunrise Caravans - attracting heaps of attention at caravanning and camping shows and in demand by all.
And the is this is a deluxe designed van packed full of the most sought-after features that guarantee you travel in luxury.
The Blue Sky Sapphire is the perfect choice for your amazing trip around Australia!
A Decent Sized for Its Size That You Will Come To Appreciate
The Blue Sky Sapphire boasts a decent sized Ensuite for its size - so you’re set to be the envy of other campers!
The large Ensuite includes a Spacious Moulded Glass Shower that’s practical, luxurious to use and super easy to clean.
Easily store away all your necessary items with the Ensuite’s Nine Drawers, and get those clothes dry faster with the clever Extra Hanging Space provided, after cleaning them in the 3.3 kg Top Loader Washing Machine.
Everyone loves a Large Ensuite and that’s why the Blue Sky Sapphire is an extremely popular choice among our customers.
Extras You’ll Love to Make Travelling a Pleasure
You’ll have so much fun exploring beautiful Australia that you won’t miss home – and that’s all because the Blue Sky Sapphire creates a 5-star home-away-from-home living environment that has you covered both inside and outside the van.
Forget sweltering in the heat, you can chill out on those harsh hot days with the Ibis 3 Air Conditioner, plus the Sapphire’s wonderfully insulating Double-Glazed Windows.
When it’s time to pull out a board game or bunker down for a rainy day, what better way than to relax around the Sapphire’s Tri-Fold Table on the quality Leather Cafe Seats complete with Footstools?
When the weather is friendly, you can enjoy more of the great outdoors with the Exterior Pull-Out Picnic Table.
A Full Stove and Oven, plus a 186-Litre Fridge/Freezer will make camp cooking so simple in the Blue Sky Sapphire.
Your options are maximised in the modern-looking Kitchen area with the Three Gas Hotplates and one Electric Hotplate.
So whether you’re in the wild Australian outback or at a secluded beach somewhere, it’s easy to whip up a feast.
The Soft-Close Drawers and Rolled Bench Tops add to the attractive modern conveniences of the Sapphire. The Blue Sky Sapphire is wonderfully suited to long-term travellers.
It is kitted out with exceptional power and water capabilities, a tough 6 Inch drawbar and Chassis, 2 x 170w Solar Panels, 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles, and 2 x 95-Litre Water Tanks, all in line with the latest mod cons and requirements.
Parking and manoeuvring are so much more simplified with the van’s reversing camera too, taking the stress out of your journey.
Ready to sample the amazing features of the brand-new Blue Sky Sapphire?
Then say yes to a luxurious way to tour the harsh and beautiful Australian landscape in a new era of comfort and style!
- 6 Inch Drawbar
- 6 Inch Chassis Right Through
- 2 Inch Chassis Raiser
- Rock N Roll Suspension
- 50mm Ball Coupling
- Heavy Duty Axles (3500kg)
- 3mm Thick Australian Made ChassisBy road Runner
- Using Australian Steel for Chassis
- Diobond Composite Smooth Sides
- Checker Plate Front
- 600 High Checker Plate Sides
- Rear Checker Plate to Tail Lights
- 2 x 170 Watt Solar Panels
- Reversing Camera
- External Speakers
- 15 Inch Light Truck Tyres 235/75R15
- 1 x Spare Tyre
- Through Tunnel Boot
- Mesh in A-Frame
- External Generator Compartment
- External Gas Bayonet Fitting
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles
- Fully Insulated
- Triple Lock Entry Door
- Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pull Out Step
- External Picnic Table
- 2 x 95L Water Tanks
- Tap on A-Frame
- External TV Connections
- Jacking Points Welded to Chassis
- Drop Down Jacks
- Bumper Bar
- 12 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- Bargman Door Light
- 2 x External LED Lights Awning Side
- 1 x External Light Offside of Van
- LED Tail and Clearance Lights
- Light in Tunnel Boot
- Mains Water Inlet
- Water Fillers
- Meranti Timber Frame
Harsh climates? Check!
Forget sweltering in the heat, you can chill out on those harsh hot days with the Ibis 3 air conditioner, plus the Sapphire’s wonderfully insulating double-glazed windows. When it’s time to pull out a board game or bunker down for a rainy day, what better way than to relax around the Sapphire’s tri-fold table on the quality leather cafe seats complete with footstools? When the weather is friendly, you can enjoy more of the great outdoors with the exterior pull-out picnic table.
Cooking is a breeze
A full stove and oven, plus a 186-litre fridge/freezer will make camp cooking so simple in the Blue Sky Sapphire. Your options are maximised in the modern-looking kitchen area with the three gas hotplates and one electric hotplate. So whether you’re in the wild Australian outback or at a secluded beach somewhere, it’s easy to whip up a feast. The soft-close drawers and rolled bench tops add to the attractive modern conveniences of the Sapphire.
- Larger Ensuite
- Dometic 188L 2 Door 3-Way Fridge/Freezer
- IBIS Air Conditioner
- 2 x 105 Amp Batteries
- Full Stove and Oven (3 Gas/1 Electric hotplate)
- Top Loader Washing Machine
- 22 Inch TV
- 12 Volt Rangehood
- Cafe Seats with Foot Stools
- Full Leather Upholstery
- Tri-Fold Table
- 2 Metre Internal Roof Height
- Grab Handle at Entry of Van
- Full Height Splashbacks
- 950mm High Benchtops
- Rolled Benches
- Recessed Cooktop
- 3-in-1 Water Filter Tap
- Deep Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Queen Bed with Innerspring Mattress
- Lift Up Under Bed Storage
- Extra Hanging Space in Ensuite
- Additional Solar Panels and Batteries
- Upgrade to Lithium Batteries
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Chassis
- Under Floor Galvanised Sheets
- Fully Enclosed Annex
- Sirocco Fans
- Compressor Fridge (if possible)
- Upgrade to 224L Fridge
- Slide-Out External Kitchen
- Upgrade to Leather Upholstery
- Foot Rests
- Satellite Dish
- External TV Compartment
- Electronic Stability Control
- Upgrade to Smart TV
- Antiflap Kit
- Upgrade to Oz Trekker Coil Off-Road Suspension
- Upgrade to Air Bag Suspension
- Upgrade to 16 Inch Tyres
- Upgarde to 17 Inch Tyres
- Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Spotlights at Front and Rear of Van
- Large Tool Box With Sliders either Side For BBQ / GEN
- Add Additional Water Tanks
- Smmoth Side Exterior Finish
- 9 Drawers in Ensuite
- Larger Shower Mould
- Large Porcelain Bowl In Ensuite
- Thetford Toilet
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- Piano Hinged Cupboards
- Double Gas Strut Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Internal Speakers
- Water Level Indicators
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Ranger Skylight Over Bedroom
- Ranger Skylight Over Kitchen
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Toilet and Shower
- Large LED Roof Lights
- 12 Volt LED Reading Lights
- 12 Volt LED Light above Kitchen Sink
- Wind Up TV Aerial
- Double Power Points throughout Van
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB beside bed
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB above dinette
- 40 Amp Smart Battery Charging System
- 45 Amp Solar Controller
The Blue Sky Sapphire is wonderfully suited to long-term travellers. It is kitted out with exceptional power and water capabilities, a tough 6 inch drawbar and chassis, 2 x 170w solar panels, 2 x 9kg gas bottles, and 2 x 95-litre water tanks, all in line with the latest mod cons and requirements. Parking and manoeuvring are so much more simplified with the van’s reversing camera too, taking the stress out of your journey.
Ready to sample the amazing features of the brand-new Blue Sky Sapphire? It’s set to provide holidaymakers with a luxurious way to tour the harsh and beautiful Australian landscape in a new era of comfort and style.