The Blue Sky Grandeur 23ft6 Makes the Journey as Sweet as the Destination
Luxury has no limits with the Blue Sky Grandeur 23ft6 and with this beauty you can go where you want, how you want.
Effortlessly classy and customers who view it instantly comment on the feature-rich layout that is open, bright and light.
So are you ready to channel your inner grey nomad and enjoy the:
• Breathtaking sights of the Queensland outback? Check.
• Pristine national parks? Check.
• Small and beautiful coastal towns? Check.
Just imagine all the places in Australia you’ll go with the Blue Sky Grandeur!
Home Away from Home
Oh, the places you’ll go!
The Grandeur 23ft6 is perfect for long-haul road trips where you’ll be away from home for weeks or months on end, so you can take your time.
First stop: Townsville! Here, you can visit the historical Cape Pallarenda Conservation Park, and walk the trails through the beautiful park.
Head up towards Port Douglas, near where you can explore the Daintree Forest.
Then stopping in Cape Tribulation, you can hike the Dubuji Boardwalk.
Drive up to Cooktown, where you can visit the Mount Cook National Park, then head up to the Grassy Hill Lookout for some views over the Coral Sea, home to the Great Barrier Reef.
Are you starting to see the endless travel possibilities here when you own the Blue Sky Grandeur? It’s an absolute gem.
All The Creature Comforts You Need to Travel in Comfort
You’ll have so much fun exploring beautiful Australia that you won’t miss home – and that’s all because the Grandeur creates a 5-star home-away-from-home living environment that has you covered both inside and outside the van.
And that starts with the perfect sidekick to your daily adventure, which will be the home-style cooking you can do every day.
The well-used space and high-quality facilities mean that you can eat like you do at home, without having to rely on expensive fast food.
Enjoy a well-provisioned Kitchen; a Gas and Electric Stove and Oven, Rangehood, Microwave, Rolled Benches, and Café Seats with Footstools.
Don’t forget the External Speakers so you can listen to your favourite tunes.
Modern features are complemented by top of the range appliances like a Dometic 186L 2 Door Fridge/Freezer Automatic Model and a Aircommand IBIS 4 Reverse Cycle Air Conditioner.
Did we mention there’s no need to sacrifice?
The Grandeur 23ft6 is optimised for both On and Off-Road travel. The 4×4 drive means there’s no need to sacrifice power, control and safety.
With a reversing camera and electronic stability control, you can get on with the adventures. With every aspect perfectly refined to suit long term tourers.
The Blue Sky Grandeur is a customer favourite and one of the stand out vans in the industry!
- 6 Inch Drawbar
- 6 Inch Chassis Right Through
- 2 Inch Chassis Raiser
- Rock N Roll Suspension
- 50mm Ball Coupling
- 3mm Thick Australian Made Chassis By Roadrunner Chassis
- Using Australian steel For Chassis
- High Ridge Side Aluminium Cladding
- Checker Plate Front
- 300 High Checker Plate Sides
- Rear Checker Plate to Tail Lights
- Checker Plate Wheel Arches
- 2 x 170 Watt Solar Panels
- Reversing Camera
- External Speakers
- 15 Inch Light Truck Tyres 235/75R15
- 1 x Spare Tyre
- Through Tunnel Boot
- Mesh in A-Frame
- 2 x 95L Water Tanks and Guards
- Tap on A-Frame
- External Gas Bayonet Fitting
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles
- Fully Insulated
- Triple Lock Entry Door
- Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pull Out Step
- External Picnic Table
- Jacking Points Welded to Chassis
- Drop Down Jacks
- 2 Arm Bumper Bar
- Breakaway Safety System
- Jockey Wheel
- 12 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- Anderson Plug
- Bargman Door Light
- 2 x External LED Lights Awning Side
- 1 x External LED Light Offside of Van
- External 12 Volt Point
- External Antenna Point
- Mains Water Inlet
- Water Fillers
- Meranti Timber Frame
The Creature Comforts
You can do all of this without sacrificing on the important stuff, either. The perfect side-kick to your daily adventures will be the home-style cooking you can do every day. The well-used space and high-quality facilities mean that you can eat like you do at home, without having to rely on expensive fast food.
Enjoy a well-provisioned kitchen; a gas and electric stove and oven, rangehood, microwave, rolled benches, and café seats with footstools. Don’t forget the external speakers so you can listen to your favourite tunes.
Modern features are complemented by top of the range appliances like a Dometic 186L 2 Door Fridge/Freezer Automatic Model and a Aircommand IBIS 4 reverse cycle air conditioner.
Did we mention there’s no need to sacrifice? The Grandeur 23ft6 is optimised for both on and off-road travel. The 4×4 drive means there’s no need to sacrifice power, control and safety. With a reversing camera and electronic stability control, you can get on with the adventures. The Blue Sky Grandeur is one of the stand out vans in the industry. With every aspect perfectly refined to suit long term tourers.
So pick up the phone today and give us a call at Sunrise Caravans! We’re happy to talk to you in more detail about the Grandeur 23ft6.
- Full Rear Ensuite
- Dometic 188L 2 Door 3-Way Fridge/Freezer
- IBIS Air Conditioner
- Top Loader Washing Machine
- Stove and Oven (3 Gas / 1 Electric Hotplate)
- 22 Inch TV on Bracket
- 12 Volt Rangehood
- Gas / 240 Volt Hot Water Service
- 2 Metre Internal Roof Height
- Grab Handle at Entry of Van
- Cafe Seats with Foot Stools
- Tri-fold Table
- Open Shelves below Table
- 6’2 Queen Bed with Innerspring Mattress
- Full Height Splashbacks
- Deep Stainless Steel Sink in Kitchen
- 950mm High Benchtops
- Rolled Benches
- All Drawers on Metal Runners
- All Wardrobes Across Front of Van
- 2 x 105 Amp Batteries under seats
- Additional Solar Panels and Batteries
- Upgrade to Lithium Batteries
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Chassis
- Under Floor Galvanised Sheets
- Fully Enclosed Annex
- Sirocco Fans
- Compressor Fridge (if possible)
- Upgrade to 224L Fridge
- Slide-Out External Kitchen
- Upgrade to Leather Upholstery
- Foot Rests
- Satellite Dish
- External TV Compartment
- Electronic Stability Control
- Upgrade to Smart TV
- Antiflap Kit
- Upgrade to Oz Trekker Coil Off-Road Suspension
- Upgrade to Air Bag Suspension
- Upgrade to 16 Inch Tyres
- Upgarde to 17 Inch Tyres
- Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Spotlights at Front and Rear of Van
- Large Tool Box With Sliders either Side For BBQ / GEN
- Add Additional Water Tanks
- Smmoth Side Exterior Finish
- Fully Moulded Shower
- Large Recessed Porcelain Bowl in Ensuite
- Thetford Ceramic Toilet
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- Piano Hinges on Cupboard Doors
- Double Gas Strut Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Internal Speakers
- Water Level Indicator
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Ranger Skylight over Bedroom
- Ranger Skylight over Kitchen
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Toilet and Shower
- Large LED Roof Lights
- 12 Volt LED Reading Lights
- 12 Volt Light Above Kitchen Sink
- Wind Up TV Aerial
- Double Power Points throughout Van
- USB with 12 Volt Sockets above table
- USB with 12 Volt Sockets beside bed
- Double Power Points at Either End of Kitchen
- 40 Amp Smart Battery Charging System
- 45 Amp Solar Controller