The Sunset Wildtrekker 19ft9 Off-Road is First Class Inside & Out
With its rich eye-catching green outer shell and its use of first-class finishes and fixtures inside; the Sunset Wildtrekker is the ultimate showstopper that will excite and inspire you to ask one question – where in Australia will I travel too next?
Because when you say yes to this van – you choose a better way of exploring hard to reach places and Australia’s beautiful landscape – whether it be setting up camp in the outback, by the lake or wherever your heart desires.
Get ready to hit the open road, explore more remote places and free camp for longer with the Sunset Wildtrekker!
Travelling Off-Road Has Never Been Easier!
Start your amazing off-road adventures anywhere in Australia (coastal, remote or rugged) with the Sunset Wildtrekker 19ft9.
The van boasts some impressive off-road features like Stage 4 Self Levelling Airbag Suspension, 2 x 200Amp Lithium Batteries, 3000W Inverter, Dometic Dust Reduction, 2 x 95L Freshwater Tanks including 1 x 95L Grey Water Tank, 3 x180W Solar Panels and much more.
So you can fulfill your dream of seeing all of Australia, the great north and anywhere else you decide is your track.
Because whatever adventure you choose, the Sunset Wildtrekker 19ft9 offers the best of both comfort and ruggedness.
The Off-Road Warrior to Fulfill Your Travel Dreams
When you want to explore our beautiful country with no limits and have jam-packed fun, choose the Sunset Wildtrekker.
Because come rain, wind, hail or shine – this van (like all our off-roaders) is designed to keep you safe and comfortable while enjoying the outdoor pleasures of camping, without sacrificing any of homes creature comforts.
The first thing our customers notice about this van is its contemporary open light and flowing living spaces - together with an endless list of features - is what this exquisite caravan delivers - impressing even the most discerning road adventurers.
Nothing beats a picnic! And the van’s External Picnic Table provides a focal point for hours of fun and laughs over delicious food.
Need to chill out after a long day exploring? You can relax comfortably inside the van with the IBIS Air Conditioner reading your favourite book, listening to some tunes on the DVD/CD/Radio or catching some telly on the 24 Inch TV
Hungry? The van’s Full Stove and Oven (3 Gas / 1 Electric Hotplate) ensures no limitations to your cooking and so everyone (including friends you make along the way) will be well-fed and eagerly looking forward to the next meal.
Running out of clean clothes? You’ll have fresh and clean clothes quickly after using the Top Loader Washing Machine. Need rest after a
long day exploring? The Queen Bed with Innerspring Mattress is not just a cheap bed but a quality one that ensures a great night sleep
after a long day exploring. This is essential because you need to be fresh for your next.
Say yes to no limitations and get the best of all travelling worlds with the Sunset Wildtrekker!
- Built In Australia For Australian Conditions
- Off-Road Van With Stage 3 Self Levelling Airbag Suspension
- 6 Inch Drawbar
- 6 Inch Chassis Right Through
- Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Supagal Chassis
- Electronic Stability Control
- D035 All Terrain Coupling
- Composite Smooth Side Exterior Finish
- Checker Plate Front
- 600 High Checker Plate Sides
- Rear Checker Plate to Tail Lights
- Checker Plate Wheel Arches
- 3 x 180 Watt Solar Panels
- 2 x 200 Amp Lithium Batteries
- Reversing Camera
- External Speakers
- 16 Inch Mud Or All Terrain Tyres
- 1 x Spare Tyre
- Through Tunnel Boot
- Stoneguard at Front of Van
- Extended A-Frame with Large Toolbox
- Sliders on Each Side of Box for Generator and BBQ
- 2 x Jerry Can Holders on Rear Bumper
- External Shower
- External Generator Compartment
- External Gas Bayonet Fitting
- Fully Insulated
- Crimsafe Entry Door
- Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Windows
- External Picnic Table
- Pull Out Step
- 2 x 95L Freshwater Tanks
- 1 x 100L Grey Water Tank
- Tap on A-Frame
- Jacking Points Welded to Chassis
- Drop Down Jacks
- Breakaway Safety System
- Twin Safety Chains
- 8 Inch Jockey Wheel
- 3 Arm Straight Bumper Bar
- 12 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- External TV Point Connection
- Long Led Door Light handle
- 2 x External LED Lights Awning Side
- 1 x External LED Light Offside of Van
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Light in Tunnel Boot
- LED Tail and Clearance Lights
- Mains Water Inlet
- 2 x Water Filler Caps
2 x 9kg Gas Bottles
- Full Rear Ensuite
- 400amp BMPRO Lithium Batteries
- 3000W Inverter
- BMPRO Battery Management System With Odyssey Link
- 2 Door Compressor 188L 3 Way Fridge/ Freezer
- Full Stove and Oven (3 Gas/1 Electric hotplate)
- IBIS Air Conditioner
- Top Loader Washing Machine
- 24 Inch TV
- 12 Volt Rangehood
- Gas / 240 Volt Hot Water Service
- Café Seats With Foot Stools
- Tri-Fold Table
- 2 Metre Internal Roof Height
- Grab Handle at Entry of Van
- Full Height Splashbacks
- 950mm High Benchtops
- Rolled Benches
- Recessed Cooktop
- 3-in-1 Water Filter Tap
- Deep Square Sink in Kitchen
- Storage Cupboard in Ensuite
- Thetford Ceramic Cassette Toilet
- 12 Volt Shurflo Pump
- Double Gas Strut Cupboards
- Piano Hinged Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Internal Speakers
- Water Level Indicators
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Skylight Over Bedroom
- Skylight in Lounge Area
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Toilet and Shower
- LED Downlights Throughout Van
- 12 Volt LED Reading Lights
- 12 Volt Light in Shower
- 12 Volt Light Above Kitchen Sink
- Wind Up TV Aerial
- Double Power Points throughout Van
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB beside bed
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB above dinette
- Queen Bed