The Montana Rocky Road is Made by Caravan Enthusiasts for Unbeatable Adventures
Montana (with over 14 years’ experience) are the masters of delivering luxury caravans at an affordable price and the Montana Rocky Road 18ft6 Off-Road van delivers this by ensuring any adventure you have around Australia is memorable.
And when we say they are caravan enthusiasts we mean they go the extra mile of packing features into their vans that other dealers call extra – all so you can create a true home away from home environment and get to travel at your leisure.
For the ultimate adventures around Australia in luxury – choose the very popular Montana Rocky Road and be happy!
No Limitations to Where You Go in Australia with Superior Off-Roading
Have you drawn up a hit-list of all your favourite travel destinations in Australia you want to go there?
Well not only can you go there with the Montana Rocky Road Off-Road but you’ll do so in comfort and luxury with this van.
And when it comes to Off-Roading, the external features of your caravan are just as important as the interior.
The Montana Rocky Road 18ft6 is built with a tough and solid 6 Inch Drawbar and 6 Inch Chassis that goes right through by Road Runner Chassis.
The most impressive part of the exterior is the Oz Trekker Coil Off-Road suspension by Road Runner Chassis.
Some of the key features of the suspension is that it is built with 65mm Stub Axles, 3 Tonne Bearings, Twin Shock Absorbers, can Interchange with all Wheel Types and is compatible to all ESC’s (Electronic Stability Control).
The Rocky Road is also equipped with tough looking 16 Inch Mud Tyres which are great for Off-Roading, as they are designed to chew their way through the harshest of terrain.
These features will let you take your caravan into new landscapes to explore.
Extreme Comfort, Understated Luxury & Affordability All in One Van
An absolute customer favourite because its features are endless and take your holidays around Australia to the next level.
The Montana Rocky Road is loved because it’s your dream camping companion that creates a home away from home.
The van is built to achieve this by incorporating such internal features as a Full Rear Ensuite with a Thetford Ceramic Toilet.
Also comes complete with a L Shaped Lounge with a Telescopic Leg so you can Convert the Table into another Bed.
In addition, the IBIS 4 Air Conditioning will make your adventure that more comfortable, as you will never have to worry about it being too cold or too hot as you explore.
After a long day of off-roading, you need to lay down and let off some steam. The caravan is fitted with a Queen-Size Mattress with Inner Springs for this reason. Its Under-Bed also has Storage Space where you can store desired items.
Entertainment features such as an AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, 22 Inch TV, and Internal Speakers are also incorporated.
So you can kick back and enjoy your favourite destinations for longer.
For the van that ticks all boxes and wins your heart it’s definitely the Montana Rocky Road!
- 6 Inch Drawbar
- 6 Inch Chassis Right Through
- Oz Trekker Coil Off-Road Suspension
- D035 All Terrain Coupling
- ALKO Electronic Stability Control
- Composite Panelling Front and Back of Van
- High Ridge Side Aluminium Cladding
- Checker Plate Front
- 600 High Checker Plate Sides
- Rear Checker Plate to Tail Lights
- 2 x 170 Watt Solar Panels
- 2 x 120 Amp Batteries Mounted on Chassis
- Reversing Camera
- External Speakers
- 16 Inch Mud Tyre Wheels
- 1 x Spare Tyre
- Through Tunnel Boot
- Stoneguard at Front of Van
- External Shower
- Extended A-Frame with Large Toolbox
- Sliders on Each Side of Box for BBQ and Generator
- 2 x Jerry Can Holders on Front of Van
- Fully Insulated
- Triple Lock Entry Door
- Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Windows
- External Picnic Table
- Pull Out Step
- 2 x 95L Freshwater Tanks
- 1 x 95L Grey Water Tank
- Tap on A-Frame
- External Gas Bayonnet Fitting
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles
- Jacking Points Welded to Chassis
- Drop Down Jacks
- 3 Arm Bumper Bar
- 12 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- Bargman Door Light
- 2 x External LED Lights Awning Side
- 1 x External Light Offside of Van
- LED Tail and Clearance Lights
- Light in Tunnel Boot
- Mains Water Inlet
- Water Fillers
- Meranti Timber Frame
Your comfort is key. The main aim is to make your camping companion a home away from home. The Montana Rocky Road is built to achieve this by incorporating such internal features as a full rear ensuite with a Thetford ceramic toilet. The van comes complete with a L Shaped lounge with a telescopic leg so you can convert the table into another bed. Also the IBIS 4 air conditioning will make your adventure that more comfortable, as you will never have to worry about it being too cold or too hot as you explore.
After a long day of off-roading, you need to lay down and let off some steam. The caravan is fitted with a queen-size mattress with inner springs for this reason. Its under-bed also has storage space where you can store desired items. Entertainment features such as an AM/FM radio with CD/DVD player, 22 inch TV, and internal speakers are also incorporated. So you can kickback and enjoy your favourite destinations for longer.
- Full Rear Ensuite
- Dometic 190L Compressor Fridge/Freezer
- IBIS Air Conditioner
- Full Stove and Oven (3 Gas/1 Electric hotplate)
- Top Loader Washing Machine
- 24 Inch TV
- 12 Volt Rangehood
- Gas/240 Volt Hot Water Service
- L-Shaped Lounge
- Vinyl Upholstery
- Telescopic Leg to Convert Table to Bed
- 2 Metre Internal Roof Height
- Full Height Splashbacks
- 950mm High Benchtops
- Rolled Benches
- Recessed Cooktop
- 3-in-1 Water Filter Tap
- Deep Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Grab Handle at Entry of Van
- Queen Bed with Innerspring Mattress
- Lift Up Under Bed Storage
- Additional Solar Panels and Batteries
- Upgrade to Lithium Batteries
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Chassis
- Under Floor Galvanised Sheets
- Fully Enclosed Annex
- Sirocco Fans
- Compressor Fridge (if possible)
- Upgrade to 224L Fridge
- Slide-Out External Kitchen
- Upgrade to Leather Upholstery
- Foot Rests
- Satellite Dish
- External TV Compartment
- Electronic Stability Control
- Upgrade to Smart TV
- Antiflap Kit
- Upgrade to Oz Trekker Coil Off-Road Suspension
- Upgrade to Air Bag Suspension
- Upgrade to 16 Inch Tyres
- Upgarde to 17 Inch Tyres
- Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Spotlights at Front and Rear of Van
- Large Tool Box With Sliders either Side For BBQ / GEN
- Add Additional Water Tanks
- Smmoth Side Exterior Finish
- Linen Cupboard in Ensuite
- Separate Shower and Toilet
- Porcelain Bowl in Ensuite
- Thetford Ceramic Toilet
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- Piano Hinged Cupboards
- Double Gas Strut Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Internal Speakers
- Water Level Indicators
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Ranger Skylight over Bedroom
- Ranger Skylight over Kitchen
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Toilet and Shower
- LED Down Lights throughout Van
- 12 Volt LED Reading Lights
- 12 Volt LED Light above Kitchen Sink
- Wind Up TV Aerial
- Double Power Points throughout Van
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB beside bed
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB above dinette
- 40 Amp Smart Battery Charging System
- 30 Amp Solar Controller