Built Tough, Beautifully Designed – The Montana McKenzie 19ft6 Semi Off-Road
Have you been searching everywhere on the market for the perfect van that not only will go the distance but is sleek?
Then check out our popular Montana McKenzie 19ft6 that is manufactured and built in Australia, for Australian conditions.
Yes, this is a go-to-van for our customers because it’s unlike so many other overseas built light models that don’t last.
And the best thing is along with its toughness you’re also saying yes to aesthetically pleasing – you even get the opportunity to choose the colours, accents and materials that allow you to express your creativity, personality and make you happy.
For luxury at a stunning price, it’s got to be the Montana McKenzie – an absolute gem!
Travel Semi Off-Road in Style
Have you grown tired of the bitumen and looking for some semi off-road adventure?
Then the Montana McKenzie is perfect for you because you can tackle light corrugation easily and in style.
This means you can enjoy your journey on roads less travelled but being semi (and not off-road) means you can’t stray too far from the tarmac.
The Montana McKenzie’s, Chassis, is built by none other than Australian-based Chassis manufacturer Road Runner Chassis.
They’ve been manufacturing quality Chassis’s for the Australian market since 2006 using only Australian sourced steel.
Built on a tough 6-Inch Drawbar and 6-Inch Chassis that extends all the way through the length of the entire caravan, the McKenzie slides into the classification of a semi off-road van.
With its rugged 15-Inch Light Truck Tyres coupled with a 2-Inch Chassis Raiser, the van offers the confidence you need to head off the beaten track.
The Montana McKenzie also comes complete with sustainable features like 2 x 170 Watt Solar Panels, 2 x 120 Amp Batteries and an extended A Frame with Tool Box; including 2 x 95L Fresh Water Tanks and a 110L Grey Water Tank, all of which enable you to free camp and stay at your favourite destinations for longer periods of time.
These features will let you take your caravan into new landscapes to explore.
Whatever adventure you choose, the Montana McKenzie Semi Off-Road offers the best of both comfort and ruggedness.
For 5-Star Hotel Luxury All in One Van – The Montana McKenzie is It!
When you step inside the Montana McKenzie you can automatically sense the luxurious feel of the van, it will remind you that you are in a 5-star hotel. But the difference is you go to customise your destination by going anywhere in Australia!
Boasting such luxury features like a very comfy 6ft2 Queen Sized Bed with Slat Base/plenty of Storage Underneath and a comfortable Cafe Dinette Seating arrangement.
The Centre Door Layout offers a Flowing Floor Plan with Separate Bedroom, Living, Entertaining Area including its very own Ensuite at the rear of the van.
It also features a spacious Kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space.
On board is a Dometic 188L Fridge/Freezer ensuring food and drink storage will be aplenty, it also is equipped with a Fully Featured Kitchen that comes complete with a Stove and Grill, Oven is an option, and a Full Rear Ensuite among its many features which makes travelling this huge country a delight.
If you’re looking for something that is ultra-practical and ultra-stylish.
If you’re looking for a caravan brimming with show-stopping features at an incredibly affordable price.
If you’re planning to head off the beaten track and experience the very best of what Australia has to offer.
Then the McKenzie is simply the van that has it all and you’ll be quickly saying yes to it to create beautiful travel memories!
- 6 Inch Drawbar
- 6 Inch Chassis Right Through
- Rock N Roller Suspension
- 50mm Ball Coupling
- Heavy Duty Axles (3200kg)
- Composite Panelling Front and Back of Van
- High Ridge Side Aluminium Cladding
- Checker Plate Front
- 600 High Checker Plate Sides
- Rear Checker Plate to Tail Lights
- 2 x 170 Watt Solar Panels
- 2 x 120 Amp Batteries Mounted on Chassis
- Reversing Camera
- External Speakers
- 15 Inch Light Truck Tyres
- 1 x Spare Tyre
- Through Tunnel Boot
- Extended A-Frame with Small Toolbox
- External TV Compartment
- External Gas Bayonnet Fitting
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles
- Fully Insulated
- Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Windows
- External Picnic Table
- Pull Out Step
- 2 x 95L Freshwater Tanks
- 1 x 95L Grey Water Tank
- Tap on A-Frame
- Jacking Points Welded to Chassis
- Drop Down Jacks
- 3 Arm Bumper Bar
- 12 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- Bargman Door Light
- 2 x External LED Lights Awning Side
- 1 x External Light Offside of Van
- LED Tail and Clearance Lights
- Light in Tunnel Boot
- Mains Water Inlet
- Water Fillers
- Meranti Timber Frame
Luxury With A Touch Of Class
When you step inside the Montana McKenzie you can automatically sense the luxurious feel of the van, it will remind you that you are in a 5 star hotel. Boasting such luxury features like a very comfy queen sized bed with slat base, a comfortable cafe dinette seating arrangement, a 6ft2 queen size bed that has plenty of storage underneath.
The centre door layout offers a flowing floor plan with seperate bedroom, living, entertaining area including its very own ensuite at the rear of the van. It also boasts a spacious kitchen with ample bench and cupboard space. On board is a Dometic 188L fridge/freezer ensuring food & drink storage will be aplenty, It also is equipped with a fully featured kitchen that comes complete with a stove & grill, oven is an option, and a full rear ensuite among its many features which makes travelling this huge country a delight.
If you’re looking for something that is ultra-practical and ultra-stylish. If you’re looking for a caravan brimming with show-stopping features at an incredibly affordable price. If you’re planning to head off the beaten track and experience the very best of what Australia has to offer.
Then you simply must consider the truly unbelievable 2020 Montana McKenzie …it’s like nothing you have ever seen before
- Full Rear Ensuite
- Dometic 188L 2 Door Compressor Fridge/Freezer
- IBIS Air Conditioner
- Stove and Grill (3 Gas/1 Electric hotplate)
- Top Loader Washing Machine
- 24 Inch TV
- 12 Volt Rangehood
- Gas/240 Volt Hot Water Service
- Cafe Seats with Foot Stools
- Full Leather Upholstery
- Tri-Fold Table
- 2 Metre Internal Roof Height
- Full Height Splashbacks
- Roll Out Pantry Under Bench
- 950mm High Benchtops
- Rolled Benches
- Recessed Cooktop
- 3-in-1 Water Filter Tap
- Deep Bowl Kitchen Sink
- Grab Handle at Entry of Van
- Queen Bed with Innerspring Mattress
- Lift Up Under Bed Storage
- Additional Solar Panels and Batteries
- Upgrade to Lithium Batteries
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Chassis
- Under Floor Galvanised Sheets
- Fully Enclosed Annex
- Sirocco Fans
- Compressor Fridge (if possible)
- Upgrade to 224L Fridge
- Slide-Out External Kitchen
- Upgrade to Leather Upholstery
- Foot Rests
- Satellite Dish
- External TV Compartment
- Electronic Stability Control
- Upgrade to Smart TV
- Antiflap Kit
- Upgrade to Oz Trekker Coil Off-Road Suspension
- Upgrade to Air Bag Suspension
- Upgrade to 16 Inch Tyres
- Upgarde to 17 Inch Tyres
- Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Spotlights at Front and Rear of Van
- Large Tool Box With Sliders either Side For BBQ / GEN
- Add Additional Water Tanks
- Smmoth Side Exterior Finish
- Separate Shower and Toilet
- Porcelain Bowl in Ensuite
- Thetford Ceramic Toilet
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- Piano Hinged Cupboards
- Double Gas Strut Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Internal Speakers
- Water Level Indicators
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Ranger Skylight over Bedroom
- Ranger Skylight over Kitchen
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Toilet and Shower
- LED Down Lights throughout Van
- 12 Volt LED Reading Lights
- 12 Volt LED Light above Kitchen Sink
- Wind Up TV Aerial
- Double Power Points throughout Van
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB beside bed
- 12 Volt Socket with Double USB above dinette
- 40 Amp Smart Battery Charging System
- 30 Amp Solar Controller