The NDC Westbourne is a Beautiful Caravan for Travelling Australia Comfortably
Beautiful simplicity is the ‘two words’ that best describe the NDC Westbourne.
But don’t be fooled by the word ‘simplicity’ because this van has all the creature comforts to ensure you’ll travel in luxury by creating an awesome home-away-from-home environment that will mean you’ll be looking forward to each adventure.
And you get a van jam-packed with all the features you need at an amazing price – how does that sound to you?
For a van that is second-to-none and will go the distance for many years – choose the NDC Westbourne!
- Built Entirely In Australia For Australian Conditions
- Semi Off-Road Van
- 6 Inch Drawbar
- 6 Inch Chassis Right Through
- 2 Inch Chassis Raiser
- Rock N Roll Suspension
- 50mm Ball Coupling
- Heavy Duty Axles (3200kg)
- Electronic Stability Control
- 2 x 100amp AGM Batteries
- 2 x 180W Solar Panels
- Extended A Frame With Small Toolbox
- 2 x 95L Freshwater Tanks
- 1 x 95L Grey Water Tank
- Full Exterior Smooth Side Finish
- Checker Plate Front
- Checker Plate Sides
- Rear Checker Plate to Tail Lights
- 15 Inch Light Truck Tyres
- 1 x 15 Inch Spare Tyre
- 2 Arm Bumper Bar
- Hot Water Service Gas / 240V
- Reversing Camera
- External Speakers
- Fully Insulated
- Crimsafe Lookalike Entry Door
- Roll Out Awning
- Double Glazed Windows
- Pull Out Step
- External Picnic Table
- Australian Made Caravan
- Anderson Plug On Van
- Tap On A-Frame
- Gas Bayonet Fitting
- 2 x 9kg Gas Bottles
- Jacking Points Welded to Chassis
- Drop Down Jacks
- 12 Pin Flat Trailer Connector
- Long LED Entry Door Handle With Light
- 2 x External LED Bug Lights Awning Side
- 1 x External LED Bug Light Offside of Van
- LED Tail and Clearance Lights
- Light in Tunnel Boot
Travel Semi Off-Road in Style!
Have you grown tired of the bitumen and looking for some semi off-road adventure?
Then the NDC Westbourne is perfect for you because you can tackle light corrugation easily and in style.
This means you can enjoy your journey on roads less travelled but being semi (and not off-road) means you can’t stray too far from the tarmac.
So why not discover the wondrous National parks and beautiful, stunning and scenic locations that Australia has to offer. Whatever
adventure you choose, the NDC Westbourne Semi Off-Road offers the best of both comfort and ruggedness.
You Can Count on the NDC Westbourne to be Your Dream Adventure Companion
The first thing any customer notices about a caravan is its design and you get that in spades with the NDC Westbourne.
But when you invest in the NDC Westbourne you get a Van that has been built with leading technology to go the distance.
This van has it all and oozes the modern-luxury that you, loves ones and friends deserve for exploring anywhere in Australia – at your own leisure/pace – exactly how caravanning should be to enjoy each moment and make memories for a lifetime.
Want some fun and games? Why not get all the family together using the External Picnic Table and share lots of laughs.
Need to chill out after a long day exploring? You can relax comfortably inside the van with the Air Conditioner reading your favourite book, listening to some tunes on the DVD/CD/Radio or catching some telly on the 22 Inch TV.
Ready to cook up a storm? With the van’s Full Stove and Oven, you’ll be able to cook gourmet meals that will ensure everyone is always well feed, happy and fresh/ready to explore.
Cleaning your clothes time? That’s a breeze in the fast and effective Top Loader Washing Machine.
Time for sleep? This caravan sleeps 2 and the innovative layout ensures plenty of wiggle room for your maximum comfort.
You’ll all get some much-needed sleep after a long day exploring in the Queen Bed with Pillow Top Mattress.
To fulfill your dream travelling beautiful Australia – go with the NDC Westbourne!
- Full Rear Ensuite
- BMPRO HA Lithium Compatible Battery Management System
- 2 Door 188L Fridge / Freezer
- Full Stove & Oven
- Top Loader Washing Machine
- Hot Water Service Gas / 240V
- Black Fitout Throughout Van
- 3-In-1 Water Filter Tap
- Full height Roll Out Pantry Next To Fridge
- 22 Inch TV
- 12 Volt Rangehood
- Cafe Seats
- Tri-Fold Table
- 2 Metre Internal Roof Height
- Full Height Splashbacks
- Queen Bed With Pillow top Mattress
- Lift Up Under Bed Storage
- Rolled Benches
- Under Bench Pantry
- 950mm High Benches One Of The Highest In Industry
- Recessed Cooktop
- Linen Cupboard in Ensuite
- Grab Handle At Entry Of Van
- Large Bowl In Ensuite
- Thetford Toilet
- 12 Volt Water Pump
- Piano Hinged Cupboards
- Double Gas Strut Cupboards
- Fire Extinguisher
- Smoke Detector
- Internal Speakers
- Long 12 Volt LED Door Handle
- Skylight Over Bedroom
- Skylight Over Kitchen
- 12 Volt Exhaust Fan in Toilet and Shower
- LED Roof Down Lights
- 12 Volt LED Reading Lights
- 12 Volt LED Light above Kitchen Sink
- Wind Up TV Aerial
- Double Power Points throughout Van
- Double USB beside bed
- Double USB above dinette
- Additional Solar Panels and Batteries
- Upgrade to Lithium Batteries & 48V System
- Hot Dipped Galvanised Chassis
- Under Floor Galvanised Sheets
- Fully Enclosed Annex
- Sirocco Fans
- Compressor Fridge (if possible)
- Slide-Out External Kitchen
- Upgrade to Leather Upholstery
- Foot Rests
- Satellite Dish
- External TV Compartment
- BMPRO Stability Control
- Upgrade to Smart TV
- Antiflap Kit
- Upgrade to Air Bag Suspension
- Upgarde to 17 Inch Tyres
- Dometic Dust Reduction System
- Spotlights at Front and Rear of Van